Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Winter Wonder-germs!
Alright, I know that germs and sickness and bugs and crud have been running rampant all over the place. In the past 4 weeks, I personally have been dealing with and cleaning up:puke, snot,chills,snot, fevers, snot, sore throats, more snot, ear infections,diarrhea, goopy eyes, crying, whiny kids , whiny spouse, and loads and loads of germy bedding, blankets, and clothes. So my question is, Do you ever wish that you could be sick, just to get a break! Unfortunately, I'm afraid that wouldn't work anyway. Being a mom is just a full time job, rain or shine, sick or healthy! AND, I have to add, that while dealing with all of the unpleasantries that accompany sick kids, I have also spent more time in the past 4 weeks: hugging, cuddling, soothing, kissing, and caring for my little sick family. I'll venture to say that I think they're all on the mend (knock on wood), and rather than being sick myself, I think I'll just treat myself to a nice, quiet, relaxing bath, after the kids go to bed.
2 comments:
Glad to hear your crew is on the mend. We just got over a bunch of crud ourselves. I was sick with the the flu along with the kids this time. Chris stayed home one night from work to take care of us. Mostly so I could get some rest that night and not have to get up with the kids. It is true, mom's never get a break even when we are sick. We still crawl outta bed to tend to our families.
Amy
Oh my goodness! :) Glad y'all are feeling better!
Post a Comment