Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Levi and Carrie

I read this on Ginger's Blog and also on Jodie's. Thought I'd share as well!



1.How did you meet your spouse?Technically we met when I was 12 and he was 16 or 17. We had a homeschool activity and he taught some lesson for us. We met again at church when I was 18 and he was 24. I noticed him in the halls, we were in different wards, but I thought he was a cutie!

2.Where did you go on your first date? Barnes and Noble

3.How long have you been together? This one's tricky.....when I met Levi he already had his Mission call, and so we "dated" for about 2 1/2 months, I waited and we wrote while he was on his mission, then we were together another 6 months before we got married. We've been married 4 1/2 years.(tl. 7 yrs)

4.Who eats more? Usually Levi, but I can match him sometimes!

5.Who said I love you first? You'd think I would remember that. It was probably me.

6.Who is taller? Um, definitely Levi, by 8 inches!

7.Who sings better? Levi has a very nice singing voice, I wish he would use it more.

8.Who is smarter? Levi

9.Who does the laundry? I do, unless I'm sick or Levi needs something that I haven't washed

10.Who does the dishes? Me.

11.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Levi, the left is closest to the door and thus closer to the children, so that's where I sleep.

12.Who pays the bills? I do.

13.Who mows the lawn? Levi does most of the outside work, except for gardening, I do that, or we do it together.

14.Who cooks dinner? I do.

15.Who drives when you are together? Levi

16.Who is more stubborn? Me

17.Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Probably both of us.

18.Who's parents do you see the most? I don't know, likely mine, even though they live 5 hrs away and Levi's just 5 minutes. My parents come to visit often enough that we see them pretty frequently.

19.Who kissed who first? Again, one of those things you'd think I remember and don't.

20.Who proposed? Levi, during the love song of Phantom of the Opera. We drove to Raleigh North Carolina to see the play.

21.Who is more sensitive? me

22.Who has more siblings? Same,6 each

I tag anyone who wants to get personal with this.

1 comment:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

That was so interesting! It's fun to hear everyone's "love" stories! :)