I left last Sunday evening to go visiting teaching. I was gone a couple of hours. When I returned, Levi had the kids in bed, the floor picked up, the dinner dishes cleaned and had home made bread rising on the counter!! Talk about a treat! He made bread again on Friday night too. I hope this is becoming a trend! What a guy!
4 comments:
Wow!! That is impressive and super thoughtful. What a treat to come home to!
You should leave more often ;) You need a break too, it's nice to come home to something totally unexpected like that. Shows your loved.
What a great guy! I love it when that happens. Though they only do it often enough so that it is always a nice surprise to us. The Bread looks delicious.
Amy
That is the best looking loaf of bread!! My mouth is watering. Carrie, that should have gotten Levi some really good points.
Post a Comment