A few examples of why life is good:
At dinner tonight I said to everyone," Wow dinner must be really yummy, because everyone is too busy eating, no one is talking!" Lincoln looked at me with a mouth full of food and said," Yes I am, can't you see my talking mouth?!"
If you have the chance to hold Louisa,while doing so, hold up your right hand as if to "give her five", she will think you're asking her to dance and take hold of your hand and begin a rythmic squirm in your arms! really cute
Just the other day we were all sitting around the dinner table. Levi had a drink and got one for Lincoln, and I then got a drink for Louisa. Lincoln looked at me and said in a tone of concern,"Mama,you need a drink now". I casually replied, "yeah, I am thirsty, I like to drink water" and then I continued a conversation I was having with Levi. I few moments later, I noticed that Lincoln had gotten out of his chair, climbed up on the counter to retrieve my cup, he filled it with water from the fridge and carried it over to me. Bursting with pride and self-satisfaction, he smiles at me as he hands me the drink and says," here I got you a drink of water"! Oh what a precious moment that was!!
Louisa has two best friends, her snuggly ( a small square blanket type thing that is very soft) and her binky. When putting her to bed, each of these items is given to her ( she looks for them when she's near her crib). Every time, she starts to giggle and she takes her snuggly and hugs it up by her face and then she pops the binky in her mouth. She then runs her fingers along the edges of her snuggly until she finds the tag. That is where her fingers stay until she is too deep in sleep and they slip off. Although, I have seen her do this same ritual while sleeping!
2 comments:
Gorden still does that same thing with the tag of his blanket. Every single night!!
I love the stories you tell about your kids...how did you get so lucky? :D Like I said before, I hope I have kids as cute as your's...
Post a Comment