Tuesday, March 4, 2008





This picture was taken during Louisa's brief excursion into the play area.She didn't get much out-of -the-stroller time, this park has sand and Louisa kept eating it! Yuck! She didn't mind being in the stroller either and watching all of the kids.

The weather was absolutely gorgeous on Saturday. The Park that we went to was just loaded with people enjoying the fresh air. Levi sadly had to work, so I took the kids up to the Bella Vista Park and met my sister and her family there. We had a picnic and let the kids play. They had a great time throwing sticks into the pond.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

It really was a fun trip to the park. Keeley & Lincoln are so funny together. Then there's Lillie who thinks she's as big as them. I'm sure glad we are able to do stuff like that together!

Marium said...

Well looks like everyone had a fun time! Man, I'm ready for warmer weather so we can all start going to the park again. ;)