My angel that tagged me was Aimee Gibby, she has a way of making people feel happy!
(How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!)
3 Joys
1. my family, especially my Louisa JOY
2. The Gospel
3. making people happy
3 Fears
1. Pain
2. Being alone
3. Losing a loved one spiritually.( I'm with Aimee on this one)
3 Goals
1. Be a better Mother/Wife/Friend
2. raise independent children who love the gospel
3. learn to play the violin
3 current obsessions/collections
1. I seem to unintentionally collect a lot of junk
2. I'm obsessed with my kids, I just can't get enough of them, they're hilarious
3. CHOCOLATE and other Desserts
3 Random surprising facts
1. I can wiggle my eyes really fast
2. I'm afraid of ladders
3. we just got a bunny!
5 people I tag
1. Jill
2. Kelly
3. Lyndsay
4. Rick (Pa)
5. Nikki
No comments:
Post a Comment