Tuesday, July 22, 2008
waterlogged?.........Naaaaah.
All this summer fun can really tire a person out!We've been doing a lot of swimming at Jodie's this Summer, as Lincoln is not terrified of the water anymore. Yesterday we spent most of the day at Jodie's house. They had invited us over for FHE, so we decided to make a day out of it. After lunch we packed up our stuff and headed over there. Jodie and I swam with the kids all afternoon, along with a friend of ours. The guys arrived in the early evening time and we grilled hot dogs, made ice-cream, and swam some more. It was good family fun. We're going back to Jodie's this afternoon to swim again! It's nice having a sister with a pool, but my goodness, how much relaxing in the sun can one person take, really :o)
2 comments:
I think I can handle about another month or so worth of relaxing in the sun & pool!
It has been fun huh?
You two make me a little envious: having sisters & having family around.
Post a Comment