Levi and I went out Friday night to celebrate our anniversary. We had dinner at the Olive Garden which is quickly becoming my new favorite restaurant!!! We stopped off to buy a wedding gift and drop it off at a friend's wedding reception. Jodie kept my kids all night so that Levi and I could then go down to Fayetteville to the
DRIVE-IN!We wanted to catch the second movie of a double feature, so it didn't start until 10pm. The experience sensational! The weather was perfect, we took the van and parked it backwards with the back open. I brought pillows and a blanket and movie snacks. The sound is piped through the car radio, so we didn't have any trouble hearing, and the screen was huge and we had a great spot. The movie was "Get Smart" which we'd been wanting to see for some time. I liked it, it was funny, made me laugh out loud. So I highly recommend both the Drive-in movie experience, and the movie "Get Smart". We had a really great time celebrating our five years of marriage. And just for the record..............Levi planned that date all by himself. What a guy!
P.S. thanks again Jodie for keeping the kids! Lincoln asked earlier if he could go sleep at Keeley's house tonight:o)
No comments:
Post a Comment