Hey, it looks Great!! I like my short hair too. It needs a trim actually. How does Levi like it? Chris would prefer me to have long hair, but I never did anything with it so he said he would take a short styled hair cut over long hair thrown in a ponytail all the time. Love it!
5 comments:
It's cute!! Good job Marium!!
Very cute Pie!
I LOVE it!
You rock that short and sassy hair!
You look so great...makes me ALMOST want to chop mine off. Marium did a nice job.
Hey, it looks Great!! I like my short hair too. It needs a trim actually. How does Levi like it? Chris would prefer me to have long hair, but I never did anything with it so he said he would take a short styled hair cut over long hair thrown in a ponytail all the time. Love it!
Post a Comment