Tuesday, November 11, 2008

And I thought BOYS were gross!!!


Well, I really thought this would've happened sooner, given Louisa's record of strange things to have gone into her mouth. Some of which include: dirt, sand, leaves, chalk, rocks, paper, playdough, and on one occasion, dog poop! Yuck, I've concluded that she must not have taste buds, and the events of last night confirm that once again. Of all the strange things she's eaten, this was the first time I had to call Poison Control! Yep, I thought the bathroom door was locked and she was supposed to be going to sleep, but I knew she had snuck out and was playing quietly up there. However when I did go and check on her, she had taken a big bite out of my......Deodorant!!! Yuck, yuck, plughhhh, ewwwwwwww. Since there was no warning label on the container, I looked it up on line and it said that it was mildly toxic and to call poison control, which I did. They said she probably wouldn't get more than an upset stomache (ya think!), and possibly puke, which she didn't(thankfully). Only thing was, she had deodorant breathe for quite some time!!

5 comments:

Charles & Amanda said...

That's funny and yes I would have been a little scared too! I will have to remember that when mine gets a little bigger.

Jess said...

Wow! I am glad it wasn't dangerous, but I bet she didn't have stinky breath afterward!

Jodie said...

That is so gross! Makes me want to puke just thinking about it. Weirdo girl!

The Lowden Family's Blog said...

I love the picture of her!!! She must not have her taste buds yet cause that's just gross!!

Kelly said...

Oh wow. That must've tasted awful! Seriously the more I read about your kids I realize we really need to be next door neighbors. Our girls are the same girl. Our boys are close.