Wednesday, November 5, 2008

the little things

I was thinking today of all the wonderful people around me and how many of them I owe a thank you to. I'm lucky to have good friends and family all around me.
*Thank you for making it possible for me and Levi to go on a vacation together! and with family
*Thank you for watching my kids so I could help Levi on the house, and get a "time out",oh,and thank you for dinner
*Thank you for letting Levi use your computer so he didn't have to drive back and forth from Pea Ridge
*Thank you for listening and understanding and supporting me and my emotional self
*Thank you for thinking of me and sending an email with funny jokes to make me laugh and cheer me up on a bad day
*Thank you for being my friend
To all of you, you know who you are. It's the little things you do that mean so much to me.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

And thank you for being creative, spontanious (sp?), fun, helpful, & sincere!
And for letting us crash at your house when our water heater decided to die. :o)