All I wanted was a nice warm relaxing shower. Is that so much to ask? Well, let me tell you what I got instead. I was preparing to get in the shower, Lincoln was glued to the tv, but Louisa was roaming around. I gave her a few toys and hoped that she'd stay occupied long enough, you know how this goes. So I got undressed, turned the water on and stepped to the other side of the bathroom to get a towel and wash cloth( while the water warmed up). This was where I made my first mistake, see Louisa was still in the bathroom and I thought I had closed the shower door securely. When I turned back to the shower, Louisa was inside, fully clothed including a knit sweater, splashing around in her socks. Ugh, so I stripped her down to her diaper and tried distracting her with toys again while I jumped into the shower. When I stuck my head out to check on her, she had one of the drawers open and pulled the entire box of q-tips out and was sticking them in her ears, AND she'd taken her diaper off and was completely naked ( I don't know what I expected really *sigh*). I figured at this point she was better off in the shower with me, so in she came. I finished washing my hair and got out to retrieve a towel for Louisa. When I came back to get her out of the shower, she'd pooped all over. Cleaned that up, got everyone dressed(again) and plopped down on the couch to mourn for the nice warm relaxing shower that never made it into existance.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Hurricane Louie!!!
All I wanted was a nice warm relaxing shower. Is that so much to ask? Well, let me tell you what I got instead. I was preparing to get in the shower, Lincoln was glued to the tv, but Louisa was roaming around. I gave her a few toys and hoped that she'd stay occupied long enough, you know how this goes. So I got undressed, turned the water on and stepped to the other side of the bathroom to get a towel and wash cloth( while the water warmed up). This was where I made my first mistake, see Louisa was still in the bathroom and I thought I had closed the shower door securely. When I turned back to the shower, Louisa was inside, fully clothed including a knit sweater, splashing around in her socks. Ugh, so I stripped her down to her diaper and tried distracting her with toys again while I jumped into the shower. When I stuck my head out to check on her, she had one of the drawers open and pulled the entire box of q-tips out and was sticking them in her ears, AND she'd taken her diaper off and was completely naked ( I don't know what I expected really *sigh*). I figured at this point she was better off in the shower with me, so in she came. I finished washing my hair and got out to retrieve a towel for Louisa. When I came back to get her out of the shower, she'd pooped all over. Cleaned that up, got everyone dressed(again) and plopped down on the couch to mourn for the nice warm relaxing shower that never made it into existance.
3 comments:
Oh man, I laughed again at that story. Good ole hurricane Louie!!
Amen to that very last phrase. Good luck.
pretty funny though!
Oh what fun! Very much an indivual in every way.
Post a Comment