1. Go visiting teaching
2. Finish christmas shopping (mostly just stocking stuff for hubby)
3. Bake cookies
4. Clean house,clean house,clean house.
5. Do laundry, fold laundry, put laundry away...( the never ending chore)
6. Finish making hubby's christmas gift.
7. Finish gift for my parents.
8. Wrap everything!
9. Plan a sharing time.
10. Write a talk( yes, I have to speak again!)
11. Take Lincoln to his School party tonight.
12. Get my hair cut.
13. Tithing settlement.
and of course there's the regular stuff like, fixing dinner,taking care of and spending quality time with my kids. I'm starting to think I won't get it all done before it needs to be. I bet all of you have similar to-do lists and I was wondering who else was feeling a bit unprepared for Christmas? Yikes! I better get off here and get busy! Have a good day!( i might be a little overwhelmed, but I LOVE this time of year!!) I caught Levi in the garage last night making something out of wood?!?!?! He was being sneaky though and I didn't see what it was. Not that I would want to , I like to be surprised. Up until then I didn't know if he was planning anything for Christmas. We'll see........
3 comments:
Very similar list to mine...but what you have to talk again???!!!! There is definately something wrong with that! Not that I don't enjoy hearing you speak! :)
Wow! You are one busy mama.
I had a realization this morning that there are just a few days left before the birthday/baptism/christmas/newyears travel begins for us. I AM NOT READY!
Can't wait to hear you speak!
Good luck getting it all finished.
I have quite a long list myself. I'm sure we'll all get them done. We always do, & if we don't it always works out anyway!
I love your Christmas music! I'm singing Jingle Bells right now! Hey!
Post a Comment