...The secret wooden object Levi was carving, was a new ladle for my kitchen! What a sweet and talented guy. My collection of hand carved wooden gifts from Levi include: lace-making bobbins, a letter opener, and now a beautiful sassafras ladle! Thank you Levi, I love it!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Secret Revealed!
This story begins a few months ago, at a large family gathering. Someone ( who will remain nameless, I won't publicly ridicule them here:) left my only ladle( a plastic one) in a pot of boiling beans. You can imagine what it looked like after such an experience. Needless to say, it was a little deformed. However I kept using it. It was my only ladle after all. Until now.......
...The secret wooden object Levi was carving, was a new ladle for my kitchen! What a sweet and talented guy. My collection of hand carved wooden gifts from Levi include: lace-making bobbins, a letter opener, and now a beautiful sassafras ladle! Thank you Levi, I love it!

...The secret wooden object Levi was carving, was a new ladle for my kitchen! What a sweet and talented guy. My collection of hand carved wooden gifts from Levi include: lace-making bobbins, a letter opener, and now a beautiful sassafras ladle! Thank you Levi, I love it!
3 comments:
That is Cool!!!
Amy
oh, so sweet. that's an awesome gift...now just to keep it out of the beans...
Wow!! amazing!
Post a Comment