Thursday, December 11, 2008

That's what I get for making him eat all of his dinner!

So Lincoln woke up this morning at 5 am with an urgent cry. I ran in to his room and he had thrown up in his bed. I ran to grab the bowl that I keep upstairs for just such an occasion, and made it back in time for him to finish puking. He was holding the bowl breathing heavily and he looked up at me and said in a whimpering voice," Mama, I ate too much". Poor little guy. He's been fine ever since, I guess it was just an isolated event. Maybe he did eat too much. :(

2 comments:

Jess said...

oh no!!

hopefully he feels all better now.

Jodie said...

HA HA!! The title of this post made me laugh.
It is hard to know if they're just being kids & want to play or if they're not feeling well. I guess you guessed wrong! :o)