I guess Lincoln is under the impression that Prince Eric is a vampire and likes to sleep upside down.
Louisa wore this outfit for most of the day. Even to the library. She was "expressing" herself!
Lincoln came home from his cousin's house the other day with this star wars mask. That night I went to check on him after he had gone to sleep. This was how I found him. It was a bit shocking at first, I'll admit. I carefully removed the mask, so as not to wake the slumbering storm trooper.
One more thing.....recently Lincoln was helping me take inventory on our 72 hour kits. I had to explain to him over and over that the things in the bags are for emergencies only. Well, yesterday during the ice storm Lincoln and I were sitting on the couch reading a book. We suddenly lost electricity and all the lights went out. Lincoln immediately jumped up and said,"This is an Emergency!" and ran straight for his 72 hour kit and pulled out his flashlight. To his dissapointment though, the power came back on about 30 min. later. Then he tried just turning all the lights off anyway so he could use his flashlight. Funny kid.
1 comment:
This stuff made me laugh hard! Especially the picture of Lincoln asleep with that mask on! That kid cracks me up!
Post a Comment