I am so relieved to be finished with my talk. I had to speak in Sacrament meeting today and was given the assignment last week. I've been thinking, pondering, searching, praying, and worrying about it all week. I don't know why, but this one was particularly hard for me. I feel so much better now that it's over.
I've been feeling a lot of stress lately and wondering if any of you had any techniques for dealing with stuff? Ridiculous amounts of chocolate consumtion just isn't cutting it any more:)
I know I haven't updated my blog in a while, but I'll get to that soon.
1 comment:
I thought you talk was awesome as usual! :) Actually this is the perfect weather to forget all your stresses...just curl up on the couch with your kiddos & watch disney movies all day and eat popcorn! That's what we're doing! :)
Post a Comment