Monday, March 23, 2009

If I were very clever and had the talent to write a book I would write a story with a character inspired by Louisa. As she is getting older and more of her personality is presenting itself I can't help but be reminded of certain heroines such as, Elizabeth Bennet and Josephine March. Louisa has a classic kind of look and I think will be quite the beauty when she is older( maybe I'm just partial). But she's spunky!She is so crazy and full of life. I can image her in the setting of an 1800's countryside, dressed in a lovely gown, sitting in a tree with her shoes off(very improper of course) reading a book, when a dashing young man rides up on his horse,spots her in the tree, and is immediately smitten. And of course they live happily ever after.



1 comment:

Kelly said...

She is so adorable!!!