The first room I was in at the hospital was in the Emergency room. Levi noticed that there were metal doors and latches that could be pulled down and lock up all of the instruments. There was also a camera in the corner of the room. Apparently they put me in the Psych room! I didn't think I appeared to be that much of a threat!:)
Come to think of it, I guess we did belong in the psych room afterall. Jodie and Robin did a great job of distracting me, as you can see.
After my surgery Robin pulled a few strings and got me a nice comfortable room on her floor. She even got me all tucked in with princess sheets and a pillow. Thanks Robin.(this picture was technically taken pre-surgery, I didn't have any taken post-op,thank goodness, I didn't look so good.)
No comments:
Post a Comment