So my Dad had a heart attack of sorts on Saturday and it was quite frightening. The kids and I were in the car with mom taking dad to the hospital when it got bad. Mom was driving and talking to Robin on the phone. She was asking me to check and see if Dad was pale and it was all very crazy. I was trying to keep the kids quiet and gave them some orange juice which happened to be in the back of mom's car. Mom's driving got a little crazy and the car jerked and made Lincoln spill his juice all down the front of him. Robin met us at the ER and took dad in on a wheel chair. I called Levi and asked him to come to the hospital, my dad was having a heart attack. Lincoln having witnessed all of this was a little shaken and kept crying for Papa. So I took him to a corner of the waiting room and we said a prayer for Grandpa. Interestingly enough, right after we said amen, my mom called my phone to tell me he was okay and starting to feel better. He spent the night in the hospital and came home Sunday afternoon.
That's what happened. Sunday night,most of my family was over and Lincoln was telling Jodie all about it. This was his version:
" Grandma was driving and she made me spill my orange juice all over.Aunt Robin was working with Dr's at the hospital and we took Papa there because he was being attacked and paled!"
I'm just glad that everything is okay and we can laugh at Lincoln's re-telling of that scary experience.
3 comments:
that is scary! I think your dad is awesome, so glad he is okay!
Wow. Glad he's okay :)
I'm glad he's alright! I'll remember you guys in my prayers... -jill
Post a Comment