Thursday, February 14, 2008

Getting to know Me

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your Friends. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then post them on your blog! The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30
2.. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Mr. Magorium's Wonder Imporium, at the Black hawk theater. It was a date!
4. What is your favorite TV show? John and Kate + Eight or Samantha Brown's travel show
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? cold cereal (muffins this morning)
6. What food do you dislike? mushrooms
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Father Goose
9. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Taurus, thanks to Dad
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey, swiss, and avacado, yum
11. What characteristic do you despise? Tardiness
12. Favorite item of clothing? T-shirt
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? right now-Germany to visit friends and old stomping grounds, ultimately-I think New Zealand
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I just like to have something to wear
15. Where would you retire to? Somewhere near the Buffalo River, where I could have a cow for milk, a pig for meat, chickens for eggs, and a nice big garden! Doesn' that sound lovely?
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 20 something, Phantom of the Opera had just come out to theaters and I really wanted to go. Levi got me tickets for my birthday and we went together. Some of you know that has special meaning to us.
17. Favorite sport to watch? soccer ( before Levi there wasn't one)
19. Person you expect to answer these questions first? Jodie
21. When is your birthday? Jan.13th
22. Are you a morning person or a night person? night, for sure
23. What is your shoe size? 81/2
24. Pets? We have two cats that live at our house in Pea Ridge, one is Kitty( she's our mouser that's also our miracle kitty), and a black one called Dunkel. We also have as temporary pets that we're sitting for, a cat Cpt. Jack, and lots of fish. I will never have a dog.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Apparently we get to go on a cruise to Mexico this Oct. with all of my family!! We're so excited!!!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a Mom. Look at me now!!!
27. How are you today? Great!
28. Favorite Holiday? Christmas
29. What is your favorite flower? Hydrangia (sp?)
30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? It was the 13th of February(when Levi was scheduled to get home). But he came back a day early and surprised me!!!
32. What is your full name? Carrie Joy Staten
33. What are you listening to right now? Water running outside, Levi's working on the pond
34. What was the last thing you ate? a salad
35. Do you wish on stars? I don't think so
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? orange
37. How is the weather right now? Sunny and moderately warm, but extremely WINDY
38. Who's the last one you spoke on the phone to? Alli Clark just called about piano lessons
39. Favorite soft drink? cherry limeade
40. Favorite restaurant? Maria's I guess
41. Hair color? brown
42. What was your favorite toy as a child? I can remember a toy I had where I could make flowers and a basket out of playdough, I really liked that
43. Summer or winter? Summer. I like to be outside, plus I think it's easier to get cool, than stay warm.
44. Hugs or kisses? who wouldn't say both?
45. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate and chocolate
46. Coffee or tea? no thank you
47. Do you want your friends to email you back? well certainly
48. When was the last time you cried? One day while Levi was gone, I was really stressed out
49. What is under your bed? a book
50. What did you do last night? Levi and I took the kids to Olive Garden and treated ourselves with a night out. It wsa very good and Louisa especially liked the breadsticks
51. What are you afraid of? the dark, being home alone, and something happening to my family
52. Salty or sweet? sweet
53. How many keys on your key ring? all the keys I need
54. How many years at your current job? A little over 3, as a mom
55. Favorite day of the week? each day has it's good times, but weekends are always nice
56. How many towns have you lived in? I don't remember towns from when I was little, but I can give states: Eldorado Arkansas, Georgia,TN, SC, as an adult: Rogers Ar., Planegg Germany, Bentonville Ar.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I am very impressed that the only thing under your bed is A BOOK! Yall must have lots of space or not a lot of stuff!