Sunday, February 17, 2008

a RAY of hope, for my little SUNBEAM

Today at church Lincoln did such a great job in Primary! He wasn't all over the place and he didn't cry when it was time for class. He sat in his chair( mostly) during sharing time and was even commented on his singing! Granted he wasn't exactly singing the same song everyone else was, but what does that really matter. The teacher said he was very good during class time as well. This is a HUGE improvement over last week (and previous weeks), when he screamed and wouldn't go to class, & spent most of the time at the back of the primary room, in trouble. I'm so proud of him. Maybe having Daddy back home after 4 weeks has helped him feel more secure about things. The first day Levi was home and had to go somewhere, Lincoln started crying and said he didn't want Daddy to go back to work! Ditto!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

I'm glad he did better today. Hopefully he'll keep it up & Levi won't have to sit with him forever! Lillie slept through RS, YEA for me since I had to conduct!

Kelly said...

Hey, great progress with PRimary! I just realized I didn't have your link in my Google Reader so I had several posts to get updated on. Louisa's pigtails are adorable!! They look very cute!! I'm glad you have your husband back in town. =)

Marium said...

Yeah, thats great, I just wish I was there to see him! I hate when John is out of town too, man it's hard being home alone no matter how many kids you do or don't have. Once you get use to that support it's hard to go without.