Levi*Carrie*Lincoln*Louisa
That video of Lincoln loosing his eggs & then pointing out the egg for Noel is so sweet!
I love Louisa's dress. I bet its so fun that there are so many kids so close in age. That's great! I love the slideshow!
Looks like you guys had a great Easter!! It is sooo great that you all are so close so all the cousins can be together for fun days like that.Amy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That video of Lincoln loosing his eggs & then pointing out the egg for Noel is so sweet!
I love Louisa's dress. I bet its so fun that there are so many kids so close in age. That's great! I love the slideshow!
Looks like you guys had a great Easter!! It is sooo great that you all are so close so all the cousins can be together for fun days like that.
Amy
Post a Comment