Friday, April 18, 2008

Lincoln's Quest



So lately Lincoln has really been interested in Knights. Especially since my mom got him this great book with pop ups and hidden things, all on How to Become a Knight. So I had a brainstorm on the way to church Sunday when Lincoln was complaining about not wanting to go to Primary. I told him that we were going to pretend that he was a brave Knight and he was going to Knight School (primary) to learn how to slay the evil dragon (Satan)and that he needed to be sure and wear his full armor of God, and especially make sure he had his sword of truth(scriptures) that would help protect him from the evil dragon and any other dangers. It worked. Lincoln went to primary without any trouble. Primary has always been a challenge for Lincoln.....but now it has become a Quest, that I'm sure my brave little Knight will conquer!

No comments: