Saturday, July 26, 2008

Is it just me?

You know when your house becomes suddenly quiet and you hope and pretend that the kids are just playing happily with their toys and being kind to one another, so you go on with what you were doing enjoying the rare moment of peace, where you can actually think and have your lap to yourself and the clothes that you're wearing are not being used as handles and grips for climbing upon, and you go on in this blissful ignorance until the silence lengthens and you can no longer pretend that your kids aren't up to no good and worry takes over, so off you go to check on them and sure enough.....no good. But ahhhhh wasn't that blissful moment nice while it lasted?


so this was the scene in my house earlier today. When I went to check on those munchkins, they had swiped some UNSWEETENED baking chocolate from the pantry and were happily chewing on it and wearing it. have you ever tasted unsweetened baking chocolate? I have, and it just proves my theory that Louisa's taste buds have not fully developed yet.

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Gross! & I liked how you posted your testimony. I need to work on that.

Jess said...

Kids will eat anything!!

At least they didn't get into GOOD chocolate, right?

:)

Kelly said...

Yuck! I'm sure Adelaide would've been right there with Louisa chowing down. I haven't checked blogs in a while but I like your cute bees background and I love that you posted your testimony on top! Good for you! IT looks like you're having a fun summer. Wish we lived closer so we could play too! =)

Marium said...

I have had a few of those moments...that is too funny. At least it's a food product!