Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Louisa:

Sweet baby,eating,chuckling,giggling,laughing,happy,observant,daddy's girl,growing,dimpled chin,blue eyes,barefoot,outside,active,crazy,hands-on,friendly,cheerful,
good sleeper,dancing,playing,hair-pulling,independent,consolable,easily distracted, no fear,swinging,jumping,kissable,loves life,mess-making, MY JOY.




5 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Cuz!! I love all the pics of both kiddos. I like the new back drop for your blog too. Very Patriotic!! Them spinning and spinning was funny. Eve sat here and watched it with me. She really liked seeing the pictures and video.

Amy

Kelly said...

okay both of your two kids really are sooo much like my two kids. Too bad we live so far away from each other! I can't believe these descriptions you just wrote because they are like twins to Gorden & Adelaide! Crazy! I love your blog background, by the way. Love it!

Marium said...

Very cute, I love that first picture of Louisa and I do think she looks like you!

bean said...

Doooweeesa!!!

Jodie said...

Good stuff. Very acurate description of both of your crazy kids!