Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"......We are a Hap-py Family"

Levi went to work at 5:15 this morning as he is roofing and thus trying to get as much done as possible before the heat of the day. So around 2pm he had gotten in a full days work and met me over at Jodie's for a swim. Erin and Maddox were there as well and we all had a good time swimming and gabbing about what fun we'll have on our cruise! (I'm getting so excited about it!!) Unfortunately I managed to burn my legs to a crisp while floating around leisurely on a raft, while Levi splashed around with the kids. Was it worth it? I'll let you know tomorrow! ..........So then Levi was also home all evening and has been tinkering away outside on his "Motorbicycle"(as Lincoln calls it). He hopes to have it running soon. It's been so nice having him around more. Louisa especially was giddy. She is SUCH a daddy's girl.

No comments: