Friday, August 29, 2008

What a deal!!!

SO my mom was over at helping hands yesterday and saw a toy castle which she immediately picked up and put in her cart for Lincoln( who is really big into knights and princes etc.). A little farther into the store she saw a pink toy cinderella castle which she picked up for Keeley (who just LOVES cinderella). She brought her treasures back to Jodie's house where we were all waiting, not realizing what a great treasure she actually had found. Lincoln's castle turned out to be a Little People's castle with loads and loads of accessories AND included in the bag of toys was a Little People's Pirate Ship with loads of accessories. This discovery had us on the internet to see just what a deal we had gotten. Turns out Just Lincoln's stuff is at least a $100. worth!!We paid......


There are actually 4 pirates total two are missing from the photo. I couldn't get the kids to stop playing with the stuff long enough to get it all in the pictures.

...........................................$5.00!!! I almost feel like we stole it.I can't believe that someone would just drop all that off and give it away. My kids Love it and have been playing with it non-stop since we got it. I even showed Lincoln how to Joust and we've been having tournaments with all the royal family there to spectate!! Thanks Mom!!

No comments: