
Kids as you know, have boundless energy. Where does it come from? How can I keep up!! What I would like to know from each of you is, How do you recharge your batteries? Ya know what I mean? What do you do to keep yourselves going? I'm interested to know.
3 comments:
I know what you mean. I use naptime and making sure they go to bed on time. That's the only quiet time I get all day! :) Hang in there!
That's a great question. I've heard that some people get recharged from having lots of alone time, others- by being around people. For me, spending time with other people gives me extra energy and incentive (so thanks again for the cinn roll invite...I love stuff like that). I also escape daily life by writing in my journal- it helps me keep my eye on the big picture.
Good Luck!
It is harder when you are in the little kid phase, for me as they got older it has been easier to keep up with them.
As far as recharging the batteries, I find making time for other adult interaction works best for me. Dates with hubby, girls nights with friends (hint hint, lets have a girls night soon!!) even just things like book club and hanging out with other grown ups keeps me somewhat sane.
Hang in there! :)
Post a Comment