After Jump Zone we had birthday cake. I made them a race car cake( per Lincoln's request, I didn't think Louisa would mind too much, as long as she got to eat some!) and I think it turned out pretty good. They each received some nice cards and gifts from family and friends. Thank you everybody! It was a fun birthday celebration, the kids loved every minute of it, and that's what counts!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
It's birthday time!
Both Lincoln and Louisa have birthdays in the upcoming week. To celebrate we took them to the Jump Zone. It's a giant building full of enormous inflatable slides and bouncy things. Wow! They had such a good time. Louisa was like a little flash of blue running from toy to toy, and a Lincoln sighting was rare, he was so busy playing. What's really nice is that they let the parents play( for free) with their kids. I like that they encourage that.So I went on a few of the slides myself, and boy some of them made my stomache drop! Louisa even went down the largest slide and loved it!
After Jump Zone we had birthday cake. I made them a race car cake( per Lincoln's request, I didn't think Louisa would mind too much, as long as she got to eat some!) and I think it turned out pretty good. They each received some nice cards and gifts from family and friends. Thank you everybody! It was a fun birthday celebration, the kids loved every minute of it, and that's what counts!







After Jump Zone we had birthday cake. I made them a race car cake( per Lincoln's request, I didn't think Louisa would mind too much, as long as she got to eat some!) and I think it turned out pretty good. They each received some nice cards and gifts from family and friends. Thank you everybody! It was a fun birthday celebration, the kids loved every minute of it, and that's what counts!
5 comments:
That was so much!! Thanks for inviting us.....We will go more ofter now!!
Wow, that looked like a great party!! Happy bday little ones!
It was fun! And I'm so impressed iwth that cake!
Looks like lots of fun. Great job on the cake!!!!
wow, i also echo the cake! amazing!
Post a Comment