Saturday, January 31, 2009
Explain this to me....
How, when one is trapped in their house for a week, due to the pitiless ice-storm that ravaged the area, can one find themselves exposed to sick-germs and contract an illness? I seem to be coming down with a cold. To be honest though, I think I might have just worn myslef out sledding and playing and staying up too late every night playing cards with my parents. And here's something else, I think this same pernicious ice-storm is responsible for a possible weight gain of approximately a pound or two. Everyone knows that playing in the snow builds an appetite, and that a game of cards isn't complete without munchies. In this case, ice-cream, cookies, brownies, and bread. Alright, I concede, maybe the weight gain is a result of having such an over-powering sweet tooth!
1 comment:
Hee hee! Made me laugh! Sorry about the cold though. That stinks; not that you could smell it. HA!
Post a Comment